Sunday 5 August 2012

A Mother Successfully Completed the World's Largest Puzzle

Gretha Glasel successfully complete as many as 32 ​​256 pieces jigsaw puzzle measuring 17ft x 6ft for six months



A mother spent six months completing the world's largest puzzle and try to find a missing part by ordering a return to the producer.

He was only able to finish it by ordering the final pieces of the manufacturer Ravensburger.

Double puzzle retrospect, by American artist Keith Haring - consists of 32 different images, 3st weight and comes with its own trolley for transportation.

He holds the Guinness World Record for the puzzle that is commercially available and the largest in the world.

The room was limited to one entry, but for six months while he spent all his spare time to connect the puzzle pieces.





"My family thought I was a little crazy," says Gretha, "but I'm trying to prove it, and finally I succeeded."

He added: "I'm not going to unload now that all my work done. I may mempermanenkan it and use it as my new floor.

"And next I have a puzzle that I will finish it later, 24,000 pieces lined up."

No comments:

Post a Comment